Monday, February 11, 2008

JimmyJames in a GnaughtShell



High-dee-hoooee!!!
My name is James aka JimmyJames and I’m also living here in San Diego. I moved here in August of 2006 after spending a week here during a family vacation I decided I wasn’t getting on the plane to go back to Kansas City, Missouri where I’m originally from.

I’m really a jack of all trades but my passions are traditional and computer aided visual art and botany. Something I’d love to get into as a profession in San Diego but so far my Spanish just isn’t good enough. So for now I’m working as an Administrative Assistant.

Comedy Central is one of my favorite cable channels; I truly dig the social, political, intrapersonal humor they are so good at putting out on the airwaves! I’d say my favorite shows are The Daily Show, South Park, Drawn Together, The Cobert Report and some of the stand up weekly series.

The pic is just a sample of my art work to give ya'll an idea of what I do, in leu of a face pic.

No comments: