Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tell everyone about you!! (click on "New Post" in upper right hand corner to post)


Please include your name, age, passions/hobbies, why you like to watch Comedy Central, and any images or links to a video that capture your sense of humor. If you have a MySpace or Facebook or Friendster page, please cut and paste a link for us to view! Also, if you have a picture of yourself, you can upload it here!

Again, if you have any questions at all, e-mail McKay at mbrown@kb.com or call at 212-352-4654.

--

Hi everyone, my name is McKay and I'll be posting assignments and asking questions.

I'll go first in introducing myself and telling you all a little bit about me.

I work in advertising and research for a company in NYC. I love my job because I get to spend all day learning about different types of people and what they love in their lives.

I live in Manhattan with 2 roommates. They are my friends from college. I'm a huge sports fan and try to get together with friends after work. I also love to check out new bars and restaurants in the city.

I like watching Comedy Central because it always makes me laugh, and totally helps me relax after work. Plus, I love talking about some of the shows with my friends the next day.

Since I work in advertising, I decide to include a link to this commercial which I think is great because I love sports and I think it's a cool way to capture the competitiveness that I love.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N9kSfQybPsA (this is not a link. you need to cut and paste this link into a new window to view the video. Videos can not be uploaded on this blog - you need to cut and paste a link).

1 comment:

Jeff F. said...

Nice to meet you McKay. That video is hilarious! Look forward to chatting about Comedy Central.